Q: Why do you represent people who have been injured?
A: For me, it comes down to three things. First, my clients deserve a strong voice in the courtroom that can stand up to big corporations and insurance companies. Second, my clients are good people who need help because they have been seriously injured or lost someone they love because of another’s wrongdoing. And third, the cases that I bring make a difference. I have seen product designs change, medical practices change and company policies change because my clients came forward and brought dangerous practices to light. It really does make a difference when regular people speak out through our courts.
Linda Turley started practicing law in Texas in 1983. In 1988, she became Board-Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Ms. Turley handles a multitude of injury and wrongful death claims brought by victims and families in the Dallas Metroplex. She has extensive experience pursuing product liability, medical malpractice, and many other types of negligence claims.
Ms. Turley frequently teaches other lawyers and writes articles on pre-trial preparation and litigation in personal injury claims. She has written more than 35 articles on the subject, and her argument in the case of Schwartz v. John Deere is included as part of the acclaimed series Million Dollar Arguments.
As an AV Preeminent 5.0 lawyer, Ms. Turley has achieved the highest professional standing possible as rated and reviewed by fellow attorneys in Martindale-Hubbell.
For a free review of your case with Linda Turley, please call the Turley Law Firm at 214-691-4025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Areas of Practice
- Products liability
- Medical malpractice
- Special projects
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1988
The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
J.D. – 1983
Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
B.S. cum laude – 1980
Honors and Awards
- Listed by U.S. News and World Report among Best Lawyers, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs (since 2013)
- Super Lawyers recognition (2005-2006 and 2008-2013)
- Rated in Martindale-Hubbell an AV Preeminent 5.0
Professional Associations and Memberhsips
- American Association for Justice – Chair of Products Liability Section 1996-1997, Chair of Women Trial Lawyers Caucus 1989-1990
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – former Board member, current member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association – former Board member, current member
- Texas Bar Foundation – Fellow
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Dallas Bar Association