10 Questions to Ask Your Dallas Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an accident or lost a loved one due to someone’s negligence in Dallas, the right injury lawyer can make a significant impact on the compensation you receive for your damages. Since most attorney-fees are a percentage of a successful settlement or favorable verdict, a skilled lawyer can sometimes cost you about the same amount as an unskilled one.
Because of this, it is important to know what questions to ask in your initial consultation. Here are 10 questions you should ask before hiring a lawyer for your Dallas injury case:
- Do you have time to take on my case?
- Who will actually handle my case?
- How often will you communicate with me regarding my case?
- What are my responsibilities in this case?
- What is your contingency fee?
- What is your experience with this particular type of injury case?
- Who is responsible for advance care cost if I lose?
- How long does it typically take to resolve a case like mine?
- What is your assessment of my case?
- When will my lawsuit be filed?
Finding the right attorney who is experienced, skilled and actively committed to your case is critical to a successful outcome. Windle Turley has successfully helped his clients gain the justice and compensation they deserve with compassion and integrity since 1973.
If you live in Dallas, and want to learn how our trusted injury lawyer can help you, contact the Turley law Firm online or at 214-691-4025 to schedule a free consultation. We serve clients from Fort Worth and throughout Texas and the nation.