Burn Injury Lawyers in Dallas, TX
Severe burns can cause chronic pain, physical disability, and extensive scarring. If you or someone you love was badly burned because of the reckless actions of another person or company, don’t delay: Speak to an experienced injury attorney today.
For a free consultation in your burn accident case, please call the Turley Law Firm today at (214) 691-4025 or email email@example.com. Our attorneys have represented injury victims in Dallas and throughout the Metroplex for over 50 years.
Severe Burn Injuries
First-degree burns are roughly equivalent to a sunburn. After the initial period of discomfort, these burns, although they may be painful, typically heal with no adverse effects. However, second, third, and fourth-degree burns are much more serious, potentially resulting in:
- Debilitating pain
- Severe damage to skin, nerve, muscle, and bone tissue
- Susceptibility to infection
- Loss of function in muscles, organs, and other affected parts of the body
If you were burned in an accident, seek medical attention immediately. Once you’ve begun your recovery, our attorneys will listen carefully to your story and take appropriate legal action on your behalf.
Experienced Representation in Burn Accident Cases
The Turley Law Firm has extensive experience in the realm of personal injury law. Burn injuries are often an unfortunate consequence of the serious injury cases we pursue on behalf of victims and their families.
Our lawyers have helped clients win justice and the compensation they deserve in burn accident cases such as:
- Thermal burns and contact with pavement in auto accidents
- Fires started by defective household items, vehicle components, and more
- Explosions and exposure to harmful chemicals on oil and gas rigs
- Flammable tap water and chemical burns due to water contamination from petroleum production waste and byproducts
- Electrical burns from faulty wiring and other workplace accidents
- Radiation burns from medical negligence in the use of equipment such as X-ray machines
The carelessness of another person, corporation, or other party can result in burn accidents and other life-altering injuries. Our attorneys believe families shouldn’t have to endure the effects of another person’s reckless behavior, and we will strongly advocate for your right to compensation.
To schedule your free consultation with our caring, experienced attorneys, please call the Turley Law Firm at (214) 691-4025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept burn injury and other accident cases from clients in Texas and throughout the United States.