Jonathan P. Hernon
Jonathan P. Hernon serves as a member of our trial team. Licensed to practice in the state of Texas in 2013, he has tried over 25 cases to a jury verdict in courts across North Texas. Throughout the majority of his career, Mr. Hernon has represented and fought for injured persons and their families. Today, Mr. Hernon handles a diverse docket, which includes medical malpractice and negligence claims.
A Houston native, he graduated from the University of Houston in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree and was named to the dean’s list in his final semester. He earned his Juris Doctor from the South Texas College of Law. Mr. Hernon also serves as Secretary for the Dallas Mexican American Bar Association.
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- University of Houston
- Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- Major: Communications – Public Relations
- South Texas College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, 2012
- Secretary, Dallas Mexican American Bar Association