Losing a hand, arm, or leg in an accident is a sudden injury with an aftermath that lasts a lifetime. At the Turley Law Firm, our Dallas injury attorneys are dedicated to holding careless parties accountable for amputations and other serious wounds.
If you or someone you love suffered amputation injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, please call the Turley Law Firm at (214) 691-4025 today to schedule a free review of your case. Our lawyers proudly represent accident victims in Dallas and other Texas communities.
Common Amputation Injuries
Any serious accident can cause one or more amputations and other severe injuries. Our Dallas attorneys have helped amputation victims win the compensation and justice they deserve in cases such as:
- Truck accidents and other major vehicle crashes
- Recreational vehicle collisions and defects affecting boats, aircraft, and more
- Unsafe power tools and other defective products
- Defective machines, faulty conveyor belts, and other accidents in manufacturing plants and other workplace settings
- Medical malpractice, such as wrong-site surgery or avoidable post-operative infection
During your free consultation at our Dallas office, our lawyers will begin investigating the accident. We will carefully review medical records, witness testimony, and other information to build an effective claim on your behalf.
Damages in Amputation Lawsuits
As with any personal injury case, the amount you might be able to recover will depend on the nature and extent of your injuries. Amputation victims might generally be awarded compensation for:
- Emergency surgery and other medical expenses
- Forfeited income and future wages based on compromised ability to perform job tasks
- Prosthetic limbs and other equipment for adjusting to disability
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
The initial trauma of losing an arm or leg in an accident often precedes chronic pain and a number of difficulties when trying to adjust to life without a limb. We believe amputation victims and their families shouldn’t have to face the physical, emotional, and financial handicaps of such a serious injury alone, and our lawyers will pursue the full compensation you deserve.
Please call the Turley Law Firm at (214) 691-4025 today to speak with an experienced Dallas accident attorney for free. We accept amputation and other injury cases from clients throughout Texas and many areas of the United States.